Reports to: Production Manager
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling customer orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential fittings.
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack fittings on racks.
- Check in merchandise (fittings) and affix labels when applicable
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner
- Move materials/fittings off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse where applicable
- Organize and maintain a clean, safe warehouse daily (5S Activity)
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures (CI- Continuous Improvement)
- All other duties & responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- High School Diploma or Equivalent