The function of the Customer Service Representative is to provide an extremely high level of customer service through excellent communication to both current and prospective accounts while creating quotes, processing orders, and assisting the customer with any inquiries in the sales process.
• Perform job with the Integrity Values & Culture.
• Communicate with customers through both inbound and outbound email and telephone.
• Respond to customers in a timely fashion for all inquiries and orders.
• Create and grow professional relationships with customers.
• Process orders with extreme detail and accuracy.
• Have an ability to understand and communicate technical aspects and details of a unique product line.
• Have fun in a team environment with regular communication.
• Ability to handle high stress in professional situations.
• All other duties as requested and assigned.
• Reports directly to the Customer Service Manager.
• Regular communication within a team environment.
• Minimum of two years of sales or advanced customer service experience.
• BS/BA in Business Preferred.
• Working knowledge of Gmail, Microsoft Office, and some Accounting Software preferred.
• Exemplary attendance and reliable team member.
• A ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Includes one hour break for lunch. Additional time may be required for proper completion of job duties.
• Based on experience, performance, attitude, and growth.
• Competitive hourly pay with opportunity for growth.
• Paid vacation, 100% Paid Employee Healthcare, Retirement, and Profit Sharing after probationary periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour